Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tribute to Tennis's World No. 1


I didn't care much about tennis earlier this year, in fact I didn't even understand how the game was played and why so many people would want to watch and crowd over just 2 people in court...I was so into NBA Action for me it was the real hard court brawl.

I don’t really know how it happened, but I was flipping over channels and looking for something nice to watch. I tuned in to Star Sports and saw someone really good looking playing tennis. Yeah it was not his game that caught my eye but his looks. So I decided to give it a chance and watch some more and so I saw how amazing he was at what he plays. So I looked him up over the net and saw that he was Rafael Nadal from Spain and was currently World's No. 2 then.

Somehow I just got hooked into the game and was introduced to a new Sports world that I never thought in a million years I would grow to like.

Even if so many people don't accept Nadal as being the top seed, well he will always be No.1 for me (cliché but true).

No comments: